Thursday, July 18, 2013

THE POLICE & THE LITTLE BOY: AN ENQUIRY - OR FOOD FOR THOUGHT?

HOW TO EVADE THE QUESTION- CAN OUR POLITICIANS LEARN FROM THIS?

A DIALOGUE!

*       Police: Where do you live?

*       Small boy: with my parents.

*       Police: Where do your parents live?

*       Small boy: with me.

*       Police: And where do you all live?

*       Small boy: Together!

*       Police: Where is Your Home?

*       Small boy: Beside my neighbour’s' house.

*       Police: Where is your neighbours' house?

*       Small boy: if I tell you, you will not believe me.

*       Police: tell me?


*      Small boy: next to my house.
 
 
Little Boy Hoodwink Police


HOW DO YOU THINK THE POLICE RESOLVED THIS?
 
Thanks to Zee Toronka Clarkson for posting this drama on Facebook
 

No comments: