Thursday, April 14, 2016

DEATH CUTS DOWN A PROGRESSIVE HUMBLE MAN!!

THROUGH DEATH WE SHALL ALL BE EXTINGUISHED!! Ben Joe Foday [1943-2016 (72) ] has passed away!

    Cardiff Counselor Ben Joe Foday


SAD, SAD, NEWS: Just reach me this morning. BEN JOE FODAY HAS PASSED AWAY! RIP!

Ben Foday (or Joe ) as he is known in our family circle, was one of the children brought up by my mother and father since when we were about 4/5 years old in Freetown Sierra Leone. We grew up together and went to the same primary school in Freetown until my father was transferred to Kenema. He was regarded as one of the family and have always kept in touch whenever possible especially when he learns of events within our family. Sadly enough, I have never met his family since being in Uk. Being in Wales and busy in politics as he was this never materialised but we did keep in touch from time to time. I regard Joe as my brother and so do my siblings too.
I extend my deepest condolences to Margaret his wife and children and other family members May his soul Rest in Peace!

CLICK LINKS for tributes:


        Ben Joe Foday (1943 - 2016)














No comments: